Telemedicine for vets - with advanced features
Deliver consultations at a distance, with the whole process under the control of your practice
Generate revenue from remote consultations
Extra convenience for clients - professionally delivered
Observe behaviour of pets in the low stress home environment
Enable flexible working
Triage to establish need in an emergency
Get closer to where you need to be with veterinary telemedicine
Veterinary telemedicine is no longer something to aspire to in the future. VisioCare Linkyvet is successfully used now by over 1000 vets and vet nurses around the world.
The advanced platform has been developed with the specific needs of the veterinary community in mind and has all the features required to deliver high quality care at a distance.
Secure & Encrypted
Contact and control is in the hands of the practice. The client downloads the free smartphone app and joins a consultation using WiFi or 4G. Consultations are secured with a unique access code, ensuring confidentially and safe transmission of pet data. The integrated payment module provides secure in-app payment.
High Quality Visual Images & Records
Clinicians control how they visualize the animal, can zoom in and light up areas for better examination. Including the ability to record video and take photos or mark-up areas of interest for better explanations and follow up.
Easy to Use
Set up for both client and practice is easy and intuitive. Clients can use many of the tools like text messaging and image sharing that they are already familiar with.
Reports & Records
The VisioCare/Linkyvet platform allows practices to generate pdf clinical records of their cases or run reports on transactions and payments taken.
Remote image capture
Take pictures to create a visual clinical record.
Simple annotation tools
Explain and ensure better understanding.
Powerful instant messaging
Choose text, messaging or image sharing.
Notetaking and reportsSecure notes of the full consultation.
Embedded payment tool
Generate revenue, set client expectations.
Record and archive
Full case history and transactions at a glance.
Return on Investment of Veterinary Telemedicine
- Our research shows that telemedicine consultations tend to be priced at 80-100% of the cost of a face to face consultation.
- Add people and branches at no extra cost (standard license allows 3 simultaneous users).
- Affordable monthly fee, 4 GB storage free, pay only for the consultation minutes you use.
- Unlimited photos and text messages included.
- Generate revenue from advisory consultations.
- Provide convenient routine consultations at flexible times.
- VisioCare/Linkyvet provides a way to set the client's payment expectations before they are charged at the end of the consultation and it's even possible to pre-set the consultation time, providing a guide to when it is taking longer than anticipated.
- While the client benefits from extra convenience and saves on travel time, the practice benefits from being able to offer flexible working, from home. Team members may even opt to consult in evenings or around the school day to suit their needs as working parents. With recruitment and retention front of mind for many practice owners, that's a big bonus.
- Involving the pet owner in the appointment will create a positive experience and promote customer loyalty. The measures taken during this crisis will resonate with your customers for a lifetime. Don't underestimate how much your clients want to be involved in their pet's visit or how much value they place on the efforts you take to include them.
- VisioCare/Linkyvet is available as a stand-alone telemedicine solution or as part of the VisioCare portfolio of digital communication tools for veterinary clinics.